Latest marketplace release makes maintenance data available from 90% of U.S. smartphones
SANTA BARBARA, CALIF., Jan. 25, 2012— Yardi announced today that Yardi Maintenance Mobile™ has been released for the Apple iOS platform and is available at the iTunes App Store.
This action follows the release of Yardi Maintenance Mobile to the Android and BlackBerry platforms in 2011. Yardi Maintenance Mobile is now available on platforms that account for approximately 90% of the U.S. smartphone market.
Yardi Maintenance Mobile offers workers in the field the convenience of creating, updating and closing work orders in Yardi Maintenance™ from a smartphone or tablet.
Benefits that Yardi Maintenance Mobile gives technicians include:
- Creation of new work orders
- Instant appearance of assigned work orders on maintenance technicians’ devices
- Automated update of completed results within Yardi Voyager™
- Automatic addition of technician labor, including start and closing times, and inventory to work orders
- Access from areas without cellular or wireless connections
- Ability to attach pictures and voice notes on devices that support camera and voice recording functionality
For more information on Yardi Maintenance Mobile on Apple, visit http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/maintenance-mobile/id493578661?mt=8
For more information on Yardi Maintenance Mobile on Android, visit https://market.android.com/details?id=yardi.Android.WorkOrder.
For more information on Yardi Maintenance Mobile on BlackBerry, visit http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/63755?lang=en.
Yardi Systems has been committed to the design, development and support of real estate investment management and property management software for nearly 30 years. With its Yardi Multifamily Suite™, Yardi Commercial Suite™ and Yardi Investment Suite™, the Yardi Voyager™ system is the most comprehensive single real estate management platform on the market today. Yardi serves clients around the world from offices in Asia, Australia, Europe and North America. More information about Yardi products and services is available at www.yardi.com.
Trade Media Contact: Joel Nelson 805.699-2040, ext. 1255