Mobile property management and accounting platform updated with improved reporting, easy work orders and more
SANTA BARBARA, Calif., May 4, 2016 — Yardi® announced today that a recent release has brought updates and new features to Yardi Genesis2™, a leading web-based property management and accounting solution for owners and managers of small to mid-size residential and commercial real estate portfolios.
The release included multiple new features designed to help property managers successfully grow their businesses, including:
- Commercial dashboard: See the most important information right when you log in – ideal for users with mixed or exclusively commercial portfolios.
- Report builder: Create more customizable reports that meet your needs. Just select the field or fields you need to instantly get your desired report.
- Work order scheduler: Schedule and assign work order maintenance tasks to your staff straight from one easy, integrated screen.
- Easy-to-use owner portal: Allow owners to securely download selected reports, property documentation, and other items at anytime from anywhere.
- Extended owner reports: Choose the reports your owners need and send via mail or email. You can also publish them on the web through the owner portal.
It is anticipated that these user-friendly updates will help Yardi clients boost efficiency, enabling users to do more from one simple online platform.
“Continuing on 32 years of innovation in the property management space, we are committed to making Genesis2 the right choice for smaller property management companies looking to increase profitability,” said Terri Dowen, senior vice president of sales for Yardi. “This release is part of our ongoing drive to support busy property managers who want to streamline daily tasks and expand their portfolios.”
To learn how you can use a single property management solution to attract prospects, convert leads, automate reporting, streamline management, optimize accounting and gain visibility, visit: http://www.yardi.com/products/yardi-genesis-2-suite/
Yardi® develops and supports industry-leading accounting and property management software for all types and sizes of residential and commercial real estate companies. It offers web-based solutions for property marketing, online leasing, payment processing, insurance, resident screening and more. Established in 1984, Yardi is based in Santa Barbara, Calif., and serves clients worldwide. For more information, visit www.yardi.com.