Apartment industry’s don’t-miss event will feature inspiring education sessions and solution demos for forward-thinking multifamily operators
SANTA BARBARA, Calif., Aug. 25, 2021 – Yardi® will be in Chicago for Apartmentalize powered by NAA on Aug. 31-Sept. 2 at McCormick Place, showcasing innovative solutions that expand its industry-leading Yardi® Multifamily Suite to increase NOI for multifamily owners, managers and investors.
At this year’s event, themed “Focus Forward,” Yardi is once again a proud top tier partner, presenter and exhibitor. Committed to supporting the industry and furthering its collective goals, Yardi has also sponsored the COVID-19 Rental Housing Support Initiative with the participation of NAA, NMHC, NARPM and IREM.
In the exhibit hall at booth #1001, attendees can experience Yardi’s built-in connected solutions to visualize performance, reduce expenses, automate interactions and enhance operations, including:
- REACH by RentCafe®: Improve marketing ROI with advanced digital marketing services including SEO, PPC, social media, reputation management and performance analytics.
- RENTCafé: Drive leases and improve retention for higher rental revenue with self-guided tours, a chatbot and smart home services.
- Yardi® Elevate Suite: Combine deep operational data, market intelligence, revenue forecasting and prescriptive analytics to optimize asset performance and increase NOI.
- Yardi® Breeze Premier: This intuitive and powerful property management software is making its industry debut at the show. Boost performance with an easy-to-use, all-in-one marketing, management and accounting system.
Yardi leaders will also be participating in four educational sessions to share insights on hot industry topics and trends:
- Meet Gen Z: Understanding the Next Generation of Renters
- Emerging Issues: Inflation and Its Effect on the Industry
- How Universities’ COVID-19 Decisions Impact the Student Housing Industry
- Myth Busting: Case Studies Debunking Affordable Housing Online Application Process
View the full conference schedule for more information.
Don’t miss the chance to connect with Yardi at Apartmentalize and reserve a private demo at booth #1001 to see the latest innovations to drive higher NOI.
The National Apartment Association (NAA) serves as the leading voice and preeminent resource through advocacy, education and collaboration on behalf of the rental housing industry. As a federation of 149 affiliates, NAA encompasses over 93,000 members representing more than 10.5 million apartment homes globally. NAA believes that rental housing is a valuable partner in every community that emphasizes integrity, accountability, collaboration, community responsibility, inclusivity and innovation. To learn more, visit naahq.org.
Yardi® develops and supports industry-leading investment and property management software for all types and sizes of real estate companies. Established in 1984, Yardi is based in Santa Barbara, Calif., and serves clients worldwide. For more information on how Yardi is Energized for Tomorrow, visit yardi.com.