See the latest property management innovations at in-person industry conference
SANTA BARBARA, Calif., Nov. 8, 2021 — The NMHC OPTECH Conference & Expo returns this month as an in-person event “where success happens.” Yardi® is proud to be a longtime supporter of the industry’s go-to gathering for new product launches and vital industry research.
Yardi is a top-tier Chairs Circle Sponsor of NMHC OPTECH, which resumes as an in-person gathering Nov. 8-10 in National Harbor, Maryland.
The NMHC OPTECH agenda focuses on giving multifamily property owners and operators the tools they need to compete and prepare for emerging challenges in the pandemic’s aftermath.
Booth 401 will be a focal point of Yardi’s presence at the event, featuring demos of:
- REACH by RentCafe®, which improves marketing ROI with advanced digital marketing services including SEO, PPC, social media, reputation management and performance analytics.
- RentCafe® Home IQ, which increases revenue and efficiency with smart home automation.
- ScreeningWorks® Pro, which mitigates fraud risk by seamlessly incorporating credit reports, rental history, income and other publicly reportable civil or criminal data in the leasing process.
- The Yardi® Multifamily Suite, which drives better results with a single connected solution for property management.
- Yardi® Breeze Premier, an easy-to-use, all-in-one marketing, management and accounting platform.
Yardi also plays a central role in several NMHC OPTECH presentations, starting with the opening general session. Richard Malpica, Yardi vice president and Eastern region general manager, will moderate an industry leader discussion about opportunities in 2022. Yardi experts will offer tips on using metrics to drive results and making productive technology decisions throughout the event.
“It will be great to interact face-to-face again with industry peers at NMHC OPTECH. The Yardi team looks forward to demonstrating how we incorporate user input and trends into technology solutions that set the standard for innovation, connection and operational improvement,” said Terri Dowen, senior vice president of sales for Yardi.
The Yardi team looks forward to seeing you at NMHC OPTECH. Schedule a meeting today.
Based in Washington, D.C., the National Multifamily Housing Council (NMHC) is the leadership of the apartment industry. It brings together the prominent owners, managers and developers who help create thriving communities by providing apartment homes for 40 million Americans, contributing $3.4 trillion annually to the economy. NMHC provides a forum for insight, advocacy and action that enables both members and the communities they help build to thrive. For more information, call NMHC at (202) 974-2300 or email [email protected].
Yardi® develops and supports industry-leading investment and property management software for all types and sizes of real estate companies. Established in 1984, Yardi is based in Santa Barbara, Calif., and serves clients worldwide. For more information on how Yardi is Energized for Tomorrow, visit yardi.com.