Shopping center company will benefit from maintenance, CRM, tenant services, business intelligence and invoice processing solutions in a single platform
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia, March 16, 2017 – Shopping center owner and operator Unified Real Estate Development, whose tenants include some of Saudi Arabia’s largest retail companies, will perform lease and property management with Yardi Voyager® 7S, a cloud-based platform.
Unified will manage other aspects of its business within Yardi Voyager with additional solutions including:
- Yardi Advanced Maintenance™, with which Unified will schedule, track and manage all facilities maintenance, fixed asset management and inspections from a desktop or mobile device
- Yardi Commercial LeasingPad™, which combines contact and prospect management with portfolio health analytics and business intelligence
- COMMERCIALCafé™, which will give Unified’s tenants a portal for submitting maintenance requests and performing other tasks online or from a mobile device
- Yardi Orion® Business Intelligence, which will deliver business-wide operational and financial insight
- Yardi PAYscan™, which scans invoices into electronic transactions and will automate Unified’s invoice approval workflows and vendor payments
Learn how Yardi Voyager can help enhance value for office, industrial and retail portfolios in the Middle East.
About Unified Real Estate Development
Unified Real Estate Development, established in 2006, owns and operates 46 shopping centers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It is one of the Kingdom’s fastest growing real estate development and operations firms. Unified is a vertically integrated, internally managed shopping center company, undertaking ownership, location selection, planning, design, construction management, construction supervision, property management, marketing and leasing. For more information, visit http://unified.com.sa.
Yardi® develops and supports industry-leading investment and property management software for all types and sizes of real estate companies. Established in 1984, Yardi is based in Santa Barbara, Calif., and serves clients worldwide from offices in Australia, Asia, the Middle East, Europe and North America. For more information, visit http://www.yardi.com/ae.
Yardi Systems – United Kingdom
201 – 249 Avebury Boulevard
Milton Keynes, MK9 1AX
+44 (0) 1908 308400