SANTA BARBARA, CALIF., April 6, 2010 – Yardi Systems has unveiled its Yardi Concierge™ product, an addition to the Yardi Multifamily Suite™ that leverages resident information as part of the centralized Yardi Voyager™ property management and accounting system. Yardi Concierge will enable enhanced services for multifamily and condo/co-op/HOA residents and provide new management tools for property managers.
Key features of Yardi Concierge include:
[list type=”icon” style=”simple” icon=”double-angle-right” icon_color=”#2B76A9″]
- E-mail notification of parcels and other items delivered to residents, along with tracking and delivery confirmation of items that residents designate for shipment by commercial delivery services
- Tracking of guest visit authorizations and guest keys granted by residents
- Incident reporting, allowing immediate review and follow-up action on incidents documented by a building concierge
- Resident away notification, which allows residents to hold mail and newspaper subscriptions and arrange plant and pet care and other services during their absence
- A reservation system with which residents can reserve clubhouses and other amenities. The property manager can quickly book the requested resource, make applicable charges, and apply flexible pricing and blackout dates
As part of Yardi Voyager, Yardi Concierge utilizes a concierge dashboard that displays all relevant items associated with each task, giving the property manager fast access to all delivery, guest and key authorization, incident report, and away notice information. A reservation dashboard displays a similar level of detail for amenities reservations, capturing availability, schedule changes and pricing. To provide even more efficiency and convenience, Yardi Concierge integrates with Yardi Portal™ to let residents make online concierge requests themselves. The online requests dynamically update the concierge and reservation dashboards in Yardi Voyager, avoiding redundant data entry by the Yardi Concierge user.
“Yardi Concierge was developed to meet a growing demand among our multifamily and association clients to automate and provide online concierge services for their residents and owners,” said Terri Dowen, Yardi senior vice president of Sales.
Yardi Systems has been committed to the design, development, and support of real estate investment management and property management software for more than 28 years. With its Yardi Multifamily Suite™, Yardi Commercial Suite™, and Yardi Investment Suite™, the Yardi Voyager™ system is the most comprehensive single real estate management platform on the market today. Yardi serves clients around the world from offices in Asia, Australia, Europe and North America.
Trade Media Contact: Joel Nelson 805.699-2040, ext. 1255