Application gives field technicians remote access to maintenance data
SANTA BARBARA, CALIF., Nov. 29, 2011 – Yardi announced today that Yardi Maintenance Mobile™ for Android and BlackBerry is available at the platforms’ respective application marketplaces.
Yardi Maintenance Mobile offers workers in the field the convenience of creating, updating and closing work orders into Yardi Maintenance™ from a smartphone or tablet. The release for Android and BlackBerry makes Yardi Maintenance Mobile available on platforms that account for approximately 60% of the U.S. smartphone market.
Benefits that Yardi Maintenance Mobile gives technicians include:
- Creation of new work orders
- Instant appearance of assigned work orders on maintenance technicians’ devices
- Automated update of completed results within Yardi Voyager™
- Automatic addition of technician labor, including start and closing times, and inventory to work orders
- Access in areas without cellular or wireless connections
- Ability to attach pictures and voice notes on devices that support camera and voice recording functionality
“Maintenance Mobile builds on our full-featured maintenance product offering, allowing clients in all vertical markets to manage their entire facilities and maintenance operations from within Yardi Voyager,” said Terri Dowen, senior vice president of sales for Yardi.
For more information Yardi Maintenance Mobile on Android, visit https://market.android.com/details?id=yardi.Android.WorkOrder.
For more information on Yardi Maintenance Mobile on BlackBerry, visit
Yardi Systems has been committed to the design, development and support of real estate investment management and property management software for nearly 30 years. With its Yardi Multifamily Suite™, Yardi Commercial Suite™ and Yardi Investment Suite™, the Yardi Voyager™ system is the most comprehensive single real estate management platform on the market today. Yardi serves clients around the world from offices in Asia, Australia, Europe and North America. More information about Yardi products and services is available at www.yardi.com.
Trade Media Contact: Joel Nelson 805.699-2040, ext. 1255