SANTA BARBARA, CA, March 3, 2006 — Realcomm is the one industry event that brings commercial real estate practitioners and vendors together at one time, in one place. Yardi clients are eligible to receive a discounted rate to attend Realcomm educational programs, exhibits, and special events at the Dallas event, June 25-27, 2006.
Take advantage of this terrific offer before March 15 and receive a 48% discount! Three for $999.00 (valid until 3/15/06; please register via link: 3 for $999); $525.00 p/p (valid until 5/1/06; please use promo code # RC06YARD1).
Designed to bring you the most progressive insights and examples to be found in the commercial real estate industry, this year’s program includes two distinct tracks focused on Intelligent Buildings and Business Automation. Conference highlights include:
[list type=”icon” style=”simple” icon=”double-angle-right” icon_color=”#2B76A9″]
- Laser-focused, strategically oriented educational sessions highlighting the most innovative automation and technology solutions and why they’re important to your bottom-line
- Joint Realcomm/BOMA keynote session, featuring leading industry speakers
- Optimally designed exhibit floor, featuring the Intelligent Buildings Pavilion and the Business Solutions Marketplace, with the highest concentration of the hottest products and solutions you can see anywhere
- Continuous vendor presentations on our Center Stage
- OSCRE data standards meeting
- Workshop Central featuring tutorials and “how-to” sessions designed to help you master the technology tools you’re probably using everyday
- Document Management Pavilion
- Dallas Intelligent Buildings
- Tech Tour Third Annual Commercial Real Estate CIO Roundtable (by invitation)
- Opportunities to network with the thought leaders and innovators who are using these technology tools successfully in order to make a difference in their businesses
A limited number of hotel rooms have also been secured at a discounted rate, so please visit the Realcomm Web site to register and make your reservation today!
Trade Media Contact: Joel Nelson 805.699-2040, ext. 1255