New and Updated eLearning Courses
Visit Client Central to see our entire catalog and create a case to let us know which courses you’d like added to your university.
The eLearning content development team continues to release courses in rapid fashion. Over the last few months, we’ve worked on major course revisions as well as new content for HR, safety and Yardi products.
Content for April
· Our Commercial courses have seen significant upgrades. We’ve updated all content to the latest Core Plugin 7 series functionality and added audio on each course page, as well as online help, downloadable Quick Reference Sheets, new videos, tests and exercises. If you’re a commercial client, be sure to take a look at the courses in the Commercial Basic Setup and Maintenance in 7S track and the Commercial Features and Processes in 7S track!
· Do you have a Construction team? You might want to assign the new CN 160 – Construction Workflow and CN 170 – Job Cost Custom Analytics courses.
· Two of our Basic Training courses now include a fresh new look, along with auto-play audio and Quick Reference Sheets: BT 220 – Creating a One-Time Charge in 7S and BT 300 – Reading Resident Reports in 7S.
· We’ve released five new courses in the Public Housing Compliance Management track, which describe how to post scheduled transactions to your G/L, and inspections.
· We’re pleased to release the new RENTCafé CRM Leasing Workflow track with 10 new courses. These scenario-based courses follow an applicant through the entire workflow process.
· Speaking of RENTCafé, the Administrative Management track includes one new course, RCAM 140 – Marketing Planner User Management, and one updated course, RCAM 170 – Voyager Property Security.
· Look for two new Workplace Safety courses: Introduction to OSHA and Office Safety.
· We’re also excited to offer two new safety tracks with bilingual courses. These Workplace Safety and Property Safety courses give students the option of reading and listening to the course in English or Spanish. The courses are identical to their standard Safety counterparts.
· Finally, we’re pleased to release an important addition to the Human Resources track: HR 120 – Violence in the Workplace. This course includes content drawn from FBI Active Shooter Resources and the U.S. Department of Labor DOL Workplace Violence Program, making this a truly valuable resource.