It’s easy! From your university, get started by going to University Settings > Integration > Yardi Webinars and subscribe to the news feed. Then, head over to the Events tool to Import the webinars and market them directly to your end users on the events catalog. With access to these webinars, taught by expert Yardi instructors, your end users will be knowledgeable about the transition and ready when 203A goes into effect.
Topics this fall include:
• TRACS 2.0.3.A Changes
• Converting to TRACS 2.0.3.A
• Repayments Agreements Part 1: Setup
• Repayment Agreements Part 2: Workflow
• Repayment Agreements Part 3: TRACS 2.0.3.A
• RAD Program in TRACS 2.0.3.A
For more information on Yardi Webinars, look for eL250 – Managing Events in Yardi eLearning, available in your course catalog in Private Status or create a case in Client Central and our team will reach out to assist.