Looking for tools to manage your portfolio more efficiently? Visit us at a major commercial or residential trade show
SANTA BARBARA, Calif., Sept. 20, 2019 – Over the next two weeks, Yardi® will showcase property management software that drives efficiency, reduces risk and increases revenue at trade shows across the U.S.
Look for Yardi at these events:
- 2019 IREM Global Summit, Sept. 23-26 in San Francisco, Booth #1300
- NAA Maximize, Sept. 23-24 in Atlanta, Kiosk #22
- MFE Conference, Oct. 2-4 in Las Vegas, Booth #410
- 2019 Florida Apartment Assn. Annual Conference & Trade Show, Oct. 2-4 in Orlando, Fla., Booth #500
Yardi team members will display innovative solutions for multifamily and commercial property management, including:
- The Yardi® Elevate Suite, which helps asset managers close deals faster, complete projects on time and meet forecasted returns.
- The RentCafe® Suite, a comprehensive platform for multifamily marketing, leasing and resident services.
- Yardi® Kube, the only coworking management software that combines operations and accounting for shared spaces.
- Yardi® Procure to Pay, which consolidates building supply procurement, invoice processing and vendor management into a single connected solution.
- The Yardi Pulse® Suite, the cornerstone of an energy strategy that reduces operating costs, increases property value, promotes efficiency and improves occupant experience.
“Yardi has long collaborated with the events’ sponsoring organizations to open doors, forge connections and show the way forward. Visit us to see how we can advance your organization, no matter its size, location or property type,” said Terri Dowen, senior vice president of sales for Yardi.
Ready to learn more now? Join a webinar for an up-close look at Yardi’s latest innovations.
Yardi® develops and supports industry-leading investment and property management software for all types and sizes of real estate companies. Established in 1984, Yardi is based in Santa Barbara, Calif., and serves clients worldwide. For more information on how Yardi is Energized for Tomorrow, visit yardi.com.