Find our latest catalog on Client Central. As you browse through the newest catalog, remember to look for Learning Plans on the first page of the catalog. And keep an eye out for NEW and UPDATED course icons to quickly find courses that changed since the last catalog release. Then, create a case in Client Central to let us know which courses you’d like us to copy to your university.
Here’s an overview of new and updated courses in this catalog, starting with the Yardi Software and Services Courses:
- We’re excited about our new RENTCafé Call Automation track. This seven-course series includes videos and covers setup, schedules, reports, and the app.
- Our Condo offering continues to grow with the new five-course Condo Accounting in 7S track, complete with video and auto-play audio.
- Our extensive Affordable Housing offering now includes an updated user experience and videos for the Affordable LIHTC Waiting List in 7S and Affordable 50059 Waiting List in 7S tracks.
- If you’re just getting started with Yardi in the public housing market, you’ll want to request the new, eight-course track, PHA Implementation in 7S.
- The Payment Processing in 7S track is also part of our fresh spring look, with one new course, CHECKscan: Posting Batches in 7S. The four original courses in this track also received updates, with a new fresh look and new videos.
Here’s what’s new and updated in Essential Knowledge and Skills Training:
- We’re excited to offer a new series for Stress Management. This track includes three separate modules, each as a separate course: What is Stress, Common Factors, and Positive Approaches. These three courses are part of the Professional Development track.
- Look for another course in our every growing Workplace Safety track: Respiratory Safety.
- We’ve updated our Preventing Sexual Harassment and Preventing Sexual Harassment for Managers courses (CA and non-CA versions) to include new scenarios and new videos:
o Preventing Sexual Harassment
o Preventing Sexual Harassment (California)
o Preventing Sexual Harassment for Managers
o Preventing Sexual Harassment for Managers (California)
- If you have business in Connecticut, you’ll want to request the new Preventing Sexual Harassment (Connecticut) and Preventing Sexual Harassment for Managers (Connecticut) learning plans.