Yardi Voyager Commercial
Key features of Yardi Voyager Commercial include:
- Managing leases for renewals, options, terminations, space expansions/contractions, and encumbrances
- Dashboards for tracking commercial property tasks and performance with approvals
- Calculating recoverable expenses across your tenant base (e.g., CAM, property taxes, insurance)
- Retail sales and percentage rent calculations
- Tracking critical dates and notifications
- Generating correspondence (e.g., invoices, statements, letters, reports) distributed via online, email, or mail
- Comprehensive financial and commercial leasing analytics reporting
Once you standardize on Yardi Voyager Commercial, you can extend your Voyager system by adding products from the Yardi Commercial Suite for CRM, valuation and cash flow modeling, procure to pay, commercial portals, business intelligence and more. This demonstration is designed for executives and property managers interested in upgrading their commercial property and financial management system.
Yardi Voyager Residential
Key features of Yardi Voyager Residential include:
- Leasing management tracking availability, specials, renewals, and performance by property or portfolio
- Leasing dashboard with guest card and applicant workflow, lease expirations and task notifications
- Automated online hot sheets, quote sheets, and brochures
- Move-in, move-out, and make ready tasks with drill-down to details by resident or unit
- Work orders and maintenance management
- Correspondence creation, distribution, and management
- Real-time unit, property, and portfolio statistics via occupancy, vacancy, and traffic reports
- Residential, maintenance and financial analytics
Once you standardize on Yardi Voyager Residential, you can extend your Voyager system by adding products and services from the Yardi Multifamily Suite for utility billing and energy management, resident screening, call center, rent maximization, procure to pay, payment processing portals, internet listing and more.
This demonstration is designed for executives and property managers interested in upgrading their residential property and financial management system.