Find out how you can determine your absolute optimum rent prices with RENTmaximizer. By using comparative analysis of market conditions, trends, and company-set variables by region, RENTmaximizer can determine the highest rent to charge while still achieving high occupancy. RENTmaximizer is built in as part of Yardi Voyager and requires no special expertise, making it easy to use and providing unique benefits from integration.
Key features of RENTmaximizer include:
- Configuration and automation of the pricing process
- Determination based on supply, demand, occupancy, exposure, competitive pricing, and historical trends
- Optimization based on seasonality, move-in date, lease term, turnover costs, and property goals
- Leveraging client-specific business rules and knowledge
- Complete Revenue Process Workflow Dashboards
- Built-in feedback loop making your system “smarter” over time
This demonstration is designed for executives and property managers currently using Yardi Voyager who are looking for an advanced rental pricing solution.
See how resident screening from Yardi can help you make smarter leasing decisions to maximize revenue and effectively manage risk. Integrated with Yardi Voyager, ScreeningWorks Pro offers a fully automated and customizable screening platform designed specifically for the multifamily, student, affordable and PHA industries.
Yardi Advanced Budgeting & Forecasting
Learn how you can calculate your short term budgets and long term cash flow projections right within your core accounting system with Yardi Advanced Budgeting & Forecasting. This product is a highly sophisticated budgeting, cash flow projection, and modeling solution that automates creating budgets and valuations at the property and portfolio level. All report data is based on your real-time property management and accounting data within Yardi Voyager. Yardi Advanced Budgeting & Forecasting eliminates the need for spreadsheets or third-party budgeting and valuation software, allowing you to easily create budgets and cashflows from rent roll and financial data already housed in Voyager Commercial Property Management.
Key features of Yardi Advanced Budgeting & Forecasting include:
- Forecast short and long term budgets and cash flows based on detailed lease and financial data in Voyager
- No need to rekey or import/export data to 3rd party systems.
- Reduce Cycle times for budgeting and quarterly reporting
- Include debt and capital project information already contained in Voyager
- Consolidate property level budgets, forecasts and valuations for Portfolio level analysis
- Build in workflows to enhance collaboration and drive efficiency
- Version controls and Check In/Check Out functionality
- Detailed revenue projections driven by contractual leases and robust market leasing assumptions
This demonstration is designed for investment managers and executives currently using Yardi Voyager who are looking for an integrated solution for forecasting and budgeting.
Yardi® Breeze is refreshingly simple property management software built for smaller portfolios. Manage multifamily apartments, commercial properties and mixed portfolios from one mobile platform. Yardi Breeze includes innovative tools for marketing and leasing, rent collection, maintenance, accounting, owner statements, CAM recovery and more. Speed up leasing, streamline payments and simplify reporting!
Yardi Deal Manager
Learn how brokers and asset managers can use this powerful solution to centralize deal management, gain complete pipeline visibility, automate and compare net effective rents across proposals, and leverage real-time stacking plans and lease-level data to convert more prospects to tenants.
We will show you how Yardi Deal Manager can help you:
- Close deals faster
- Market efficiently with pre-built marketing sites
- Quickly enter and update deals with a mobile app
- Centralize communication at the deal level via a messaging app
- Easily set approval requirements
- Seize opportunities with real-time access to stacking plans, tenant data and lease data
- Gain a full view of portfolio health through business intelligence and budgeting integration
- Search for available space based on specific parameters
Now you can coordinate and deliver health care services from your laptop, desktop, or tablet. Join us to learn how the industry’s only health care solution built into an ERP platform boosts profitability, reduces risks, and improves resident satisfaction.
- Streamlined resident intake and assessments
- Coordinated care planning between all assigned staff
- Intelligent behavior management with predictive responses to treatment
- Integrated medication administration with bidirectional pharmacy communication
- Improved price proposals and resident billing with integrated financial management
Yardi Investment Management
Learn how Yardi Investment Management can automate all the accounting for your ownership above the property regardless of your business model. General partners, fund managers, fund advisors, REITs, limited partners and others can use Yardi Investment Management to significantly reduce closing time, increase responsiveness to investors or stakeholders, and grow portfolios.
This webinar will also show how Yardi Investment Manager:
- Easily maintains complex real estate financial structures
- Automates the flow of capitalup and down an investment structure
- Automates the calculation of performance returns such as XIRR, cash on cash, NCREIFF, IPD, time-weighted and custom returns
- Automates financial consolidations and significantly reduces time to close each month and quarter
- Automates reporting to investors and related parties via email or the Yardi Investor Portal
This demonstration is designed for executives who want to streamline their investment management processes while increasing investor confidence with timely, accurate, and comprehensive investment information. It will illustrate how Yardi Investment Management tracks structures and cash flow and automates consolidations and returns reporting.
Yardi Job Cost
Learn about our comprehensive job costing and receivables system, Yardi Job Cost, designed to track all types of construction projects through all phases of construction. Our system helps you track and maintain budgets, budget revisions, job bids, expenses, receipts, draws on construction loans, subcontracts, lien-waiver controls, retention, and more. This system is completely integrated with our Yardi Voyager property and financial management system.
Key features of Yardi Job Cost include:
- Monthly, yearly, and multi-year budgets per job
- Contract change orders
- Simultaneous one-click posting of costs to property, job, contract, vendor and GL account
- Tracking and auto-calculation of draws and receivables
- Automatic over-budget checking against job and contract
- Ability to select vendors used exclusively for job costing
- Job management reports with drill-down to underlying transactions
This demonstration is designed for executives and property managers currently using Yardi Voyager who are seeking a full service job costing system.
Yardi Procure to Pay
Learn how to operate more efficiently, streamline procurement, eliminate paper, and reduce costs with Yardi Procure to Pay. This solution fully automates the entire AP process, from purchasing to invoice processing to payable creation, with fully customizable, role-based approval workflows.
Yardi Marketplace provides an off-the-shelf procurement solution with competitive pricing from such national vendors as The Home Depot, Staples, Grainger and Wilmar.
VENDORCafé drastically simplifies management of vendors including vendor onboarding, compliance and ongoing vendor data maintenance. VENDORCafé also gives vendors an easy to use portal for submitting invoices electronically, reducing labor and costs associated with manual processing. Immediate benefits include purchasing efficiencies, lower paper and paper handling costs, elimination of lost invoices, reduced invoice processing time, timely payments, and enhanced cash flow control.
Yardi Voyager Condo, Co-op and HOA
Empower your association management organization with Yardi Voyager Condo, Co-op and HOA™. Voyager Condo, Co-op and HOA is a complete online solution for managing condominiums, co-ops and homeowner associations with built-in accounting and real-time data access. A single integrated cloud-hosted platform allows you to track ownership and charges, calculate fees, collect payments, monitor maintenance and more – with optional Yardi CONDOCafé’™ modules including owner portals and paperless certificate and document processing. Learn how Yardi Condo, HOA and Co-Op plus CONDOCafé’ can help automate your workflows and add efficiencies to your processes.
Yardi Voyager Commercial
See how you can gain remarkable efficiency and a competitive advantage with our Yardi Voyager software designed for owners and managers of office, industrial and retail real estate. Yardi Voyager manages all aspects of commercial and retail property management including comprehensive lease management, property management, recoveries, retail sales and percent rent, accounting and financials, and analytics. The webinar will demonstrate many of the key features, which are listed below.
Key features of Yardi Voyager Commercial include:
- Managing leases for renewals, options, terminations, space expansions/contractions, and encumbrances
- Dashboards for tracking commercial property tasks and performance with approvals
- Calculating recoverable expenses across your tenant base (e.g., CAM, property taxes, insurance)
- Retail sales and percentage rent calculations
- Tracking critical dates and notifications
- Generating correspondence (e.g., invoices, statements, letters, reports) distributed via online, email, or mail
- Comprehensive financial and commercial leasing analytics reporting
Once you standardize on Yardi Voyager Commercial, you can extend your Voyager system by adding products from the Yardi Commercial Suite for CRM, valuation and cash flow modeling, procure to pay, commercial portals, business intelligence and more. This demonstration is designed for executives and property managers interested in upgrading their commercial property and financial management system.
Deploying consistent and relevant training opportunities across multiple offices is a challenge for most companies. This turnkey platform and customizable content library are designed specifically for the property management industry and is ready to be used as a part of your current training regimen. Easy-to-use authoring tools allow you to quickly create new courses using your existing training documents, PowerPoints, videos, and flash files. Engage your learners with note taking tools, online assessments, achievements, and class discussions. Increase productivity and knowledge retention with hands-on Voyager exercises during lessons. Manage live training events and self-paced courses from any web browser or mobile device. Use SSRS reporting to track learning progress of your teams and individual student progress. Learn how Yardi eLearning can increase workforce productivity and increase the return on your training investment.