Spring YASC 2013
Planning to attend the spring Yardi Advanced Solutions Conference in Washington, D.C.? The 2013 event is planned for May 21-23. Register now through February 5, and receive a special Early Bird rate of $895, $100 off the standard registration rate. Additionally, the first 100 people to register at the discounted rate will be entered in a drawing to win a free registration to Spring YASC 2014.
If you’ve never attended a YASC event, the conferences are vital for anyone who works with Yardi property management software. Yardi offers more than 200 courses during YASC, all led by Yardi staff experts in their product sector. Relevant courses are available for clients across all markets and verticals.
Here’s a quick list of job roles that could benefit from attendance at one of the twice-annual conferences (Fall YASC 2013 will be held in Anaheim, Calif. from Oct. 9-11).
- Executives – Learn about our latest technology from Anant Yardi himself, and discover how these solutions will help your organization meet its unique business objectives.
- Marketing Professionals– Collaborate with other marketing professionals in the real estate industry during educational courses that highlight how Yardi tools can improve your marketing performance.
- Property Managers – Learn how to automate and optimize operations so you can focus on higher-value tasks.
- IT Professionals – Gain a thorough understanding of system requirements and functionality directly from the Yardi professionals behind the products
- Trainers – Increase your knowledge of Yardi products and services exponentially by learning from the source.
The conference will again be held at the Washington Hilton (room rate $279). To make your hotel reservations, click here.
Wondering what to expect from the conference? Check out our coverage of last year’s YASC DC event, as well as YASC SB 2012, on The Balance Sheet. You can also get a look at some of the featured products that will be highlighted at the event.